A traffic ticket may not seem like much of a problem. After all, you just pay the fine and move on with life, right?
Wrong. Failing to fight traffic violation charges can have a real impact on your life in many ways. In addition to the initial fines, accumulating too many “points” on your driving record can potentially result in:
- Having your driver's license suspended
- Paying hundreds of dollars in “Driver Responsibility Assessment” surcharges
- Paying much higher insurance premiums
- Being passed over for jobs that require a clean driving record
The good news is that Ryan, Roach & Ryan LLP is ready to make a difference for you. From our headquarters in Hudson Valley, our lawyers represent New York drivers throughout the area. Our law firm has an established reputation for providing high-quality legal counsel for more than 50 years.
Combating Speeding Tickets, Reckless Driving And More
We handle the following types of traffic violations, among others:
- DWI/drunk driving
- Running red lights
- Failing to stop at stop signs
- Failing to yield
- Failing to wear a seat belt
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Texting while driving/distracted driving
- Reckless driving
- Driving with a suspended license
- Improper passing or turning
- Passing a school bus improperly
- Tailgating/following too closely
- Driving an unregistered vehicle
Get A Free Consultation Before You Pay Any Tickets
Remember, paying the fine is the same as admitting you're guilty — and the points add up quickly. Don't hesitate to contact us first for a free initial consultation with a traffic violation attorney. During this consultation, you can learn more about your options and how we can help.
Call Ryan, Roach & Ryan LLP at 845-481-1542, or email our Kingston office.