Free Initial Consultation (800) 901-2525

New York State Slip-And-Fall Accident Lawyers

Representation In Ulster County-Dutchess County

Put yourself in this situation: You are in the produce section of a grocery store; you slip on something, fall down, get up, and continue grocery shopping. You might even look around to see if anyone noticed your fall, feeling a little embarrassed. At Ryan Roach & Ryan, LLP, our New York slip-and-fall injury lawyers, led by attorney Bill Ryan, know that the problems from a slip-and-fall may not show up immediately. After a slip-and-fall, you may feel reluctant to contact a lawyer, dismissing it as nothing serious. Injuries and complications may not show up until later.

Contact our New York slip-and-fall injury lawyers at 845-481-1542. We have a history of serving the Kingston area for more than 50 years. Our lawyers know the community, and the community knows us.

Kingston Premises Liability Attorney

Property accidents can occur on both public and private property, and our Kingston premises liability lawyers can represent you in a claim. If you have suffered a serious injury, fracture, head injury, or broken bones, we can help you recover damages. If a loved one died a wrongful death, we will help you get the monetary compensation you deserve.

  • Grocery stores — failure to warn about wet floors, dangerous display cases
  • Shopping malls — negligence and inadequate security, dangerous parking lots, snow and ice conditions
  • Schools — injuries to children, dog bites
  • Apartments and condominiums — stairway falls, broken railings, dangerous parking lots, and snow and ice conditions

What are your legal rights when you are injured in a slip-and-fall? Contact the Poughkeepsie property accident lawyers of Ryan Roach & Ryan, LLP, at 845-481-1542. Our experienced lawyers have represented clients in slip-and-falls for over 50 years.


More Than 60 Years' Experience Protecting Injured People Contact us to speak with an attorney today.

For more information or to request a free case evaluation, call or contact us online today.